Strategy is not planning
Don’t Let Strategy Become Planning
Strategy is the making of an integrated set of choices that collectively position the firm in its industry so as to create sustainable advantage relative to competition and deliver superior financial returns.
5 Great tips from Roger Martin, author of “Playing to Win”:
- Define the winning aspiration: Objective;
- Where to play: Products-Markets matrix;
- How to win: Sales & Marketing organization;
- What capabilities are needed: Core Competencies;
- What management systems must be instituted: Organizational System.
No comments yet